Rangers Charity Dream Fund
A Foundation For Dreams
The Rangers Charity Foundation will help bring smiles to the faces of even more people who are in need of a boost through the Rangers Charity Dream Fund.
The Fund will be used to pay for special Rangers experiences throughout the season for children and adults whose lives have been impacted by the likes of disability, illness or other circumstance.
Rangers Charity Dream Fund is made up of a number of exclusive experiences.
- Our Behind The Scenes Dream Day will sees attendees meeting the entire first team squad and watching them train at the Rangers Training Centre before heading to Ibrox Stadium for lunch and a tour.
- The Dream Day Matchday Experience package provides guests with VIP tickets to watch a Rangers game in style in a hospitality box at Ibrox.
- Our Ibrox Stadium Dream Day includes a mini tour, lunch and other exciting Rangers activities
- The Dream Fund Letter includes a signed photograph and written message from a first team player, along with a souvenir pack.
- Our Dream Fund Children's Christmas party, which includes games and entertainment, food and of course a visit and present from Santa.
Rangers Charity Foundation Director Connal Cochrane commented: "The Foundation has a proud tradition of making the dreams of those in need of a boost come true and the new Rangers Charity Dream Fund builds on this in even more ways.
"We know the difference a boost can make to those who are less fortunate than others. Through the Fund we hope to be able to give as many people as possible that lift and create special memories for individuals and families. We hope fans' support will enable us to develop our dream experiences even further."
If you would like to nominate someone, please complete the nomination form and return to email@example.com
Please note, all nominations are assessed individually and are not guaranteed just by completing the form. We also have an extensive waiting list owing to the backlog from Covid 19 and ongoing restrictions designed to protect the team.
Access to the Rangers Training Centre and the first team squad is still on hold, meaning our Behind The Scenes Dream Day is postponed until the Club’s internal COVID restrictions are lifted.