Volunteer on Big Hearted Bears Day
Event Date: Sat 19th August 2017
19th August 2017 - 12:30pm - 3pm
Rangers v Hearts
Can you spare a few hours of your time to help make a difference to thousands of lives in the local area, throughout Scotland and across the globe? If so the Rangers Charity Foundation needs you! Bring your energy and enthusiasm for just a couple of hours to help us raise both vital funds and awareness for the Foundation and our partner charities.
The Rangers Charity Foundation exists to bring together the Rangers Family in support of a number of amazing causes as well as being a force for good in the local community.
What’s the role?
You’ll provide support at our 2nd annual Big Hearted Bears Day, this could include:
- Collect donations in return for pin badges
- Handing out flyers to help spread the word about the work of the Rangers Charity Foundation
What will you get out of it?
- Join an enthusiastic team of Rangers fans who want to make a difference
- Have a rewarding experience raising vital funds to make a real difference to people locally, nationally and across the globe.
- We do have a limited number of match tickets for volunteers who would like to see the game – these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
How much time should I give?
You will be required to be at the stadium no later than 12:30pm and you will be finished your volunteering duties by around 3pm. Please be aware you may miss the first couple of minutes of the game.
If you are able to help email us at email@example.com, call 0141 580 8775 or fill in your details below.