The Foundation aims to increase our presence on a match day throughout Season 17/18 in order to engage further with Rangers fans, but we simply couldn’t do this without the amazing energy and enthusiasm of our volunteers.
If you would love to increase your involvement with the Foundation, meet new like-minded people and make a difference of behalf of the Rangers Family, then matchday volunteering could be perfect for you.
We would simply need you to be willing to give a couple of hours of your time before some home matches.
Volunteers are not expected to help out at every match and activities will vary from week to week and could include giving supporters information about the work of the Foundation, promoting events, signing people up to our e-newsletter and occasionally bucket collecting.
No previous experience is required to become a volunteer as all training will be provided. Anyone under the age of 16 who volunteers will need to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Each person who volunteers 25 hours of their time or more to any of our designated projects will be recognised as True Blue Heroes in the same way as those who fundraise £100 or more for us by taking on a personal challenge - this means they will be invited along to an exclusive reception at Ibrox to be presented with a True Blue Hero medal and pin badge by a First Team player!
We are currently looking for volunteers at the following matches at Ibrox (dates and kick off times subject to change):
· Rangers v Kilmarnock on Wed 25th Oct (7.45pm kick off)
· Rangers v Hamilton on Sat 18th Nov (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v Aberdeen on Wed 29th Nov (7.45pm kick off)
· Rangers v Ross County on Sat 9th Dec (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v St Johnstone on Sat 16th Dec (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v Hibs on Sat 3rd Feb 2018 (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v Hearts on Sat 24th Feb 2018 (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v Kilmarnock on Sat 17th Mar 2018 (3pm kick off)
· Rangers v Dundee on Sat 7th Apr 2018 (3pm kick off)
To sign up as a matchday volunteer or for further information on volunteering opportunities with the Rangers Charity Foundation email the Foundation at email@example.com or call 0141 580 8775. Alternatively fill out the form below indicating which match or matches you are available.